- Salary: £24,000 (£30,000 pro rata) per annum and 3% employer’s pension contribution
- Contract: Two Year Contract with a view of a permanent position,
- Part-time position (30 hours per week)
- Annual Leave: 22.5 days plus Bank Holidays
- Location: St Neots, Cambridgeshire, England
- Working hours: 30 hours per week (including some weekend and evening working)
- Closing Date 15 November 2023
St Neots Museum (Cambridgeshire) is looking for an enthusiastic, well-organised and motivated person to help them exploit the museum’s considerable potential. As museum manager you will be responsible for the museum’s exhibition programme and the management of the museums collection and progress the development of the Museum.
The Museum Manager is the leader of the St Neots Museum team of staff and volunteers ensuring good professional practice in all areas of the museum and that the museum remains accredited, resilient and financially sustainable. As well as leading day-to-day operations of the museum as an important community asset you will also be responsible for the development and delivery of key strategies to enable the charity to fulfil its aims, improving the sustainability and resilience of the organisation as well as rejuvenating its visitor offering to ensure community access to the museum’s collections and local heritage.
St Neots Museum is a registered charity and an accredited museum, run by a diverse group of enthusiastic staff, trustees and volunteers. Our volunteers contribute their time and skills to provide a professionally executed, fun, interesting and educational visitor experience for all.
How to apply
Please send a CV together with a covering letter of no more than two sides demonstrating how you meet the Person Specification to Mike Fletcher, Chair of St Neots Museum Trustees at email@example.com. The closing date is 15 November 2023.